We can provide training courses and/or workshops on a range of subjects across the age range. These can be individually tailored.
Examples of workshops:
• Introduction to mental health difficulties in children and adolescents.
• Supporting children with autism spectrum and related disorders.
• Supporting children who self-harm (including those who markedly restrict their eating).
• Supporting children with anxiety, obsessional compulsive disorders and related disorders
• The impact of parental mental ill health and domestic violence on children and young people
• Helping pupils and parents with the pressure of examinations and exam preparation
• Working with children and young people who have been bullied.
• Working with hard-to-engage families.
• Understanding child and adolescent bereavement.
• Clinical Supervision-skills, ethics and values
• Working with adults with ADHD
• Workshops on specific areas of difficulty including depression and mood disorders, restrictive eating patterns, anorexia, behavioral disorders, post-traumatic stress.
• Recognizing the symptoms of mental ill health and promoting resilience
• Assessing risk, resilience and self-harm.
• Working with personality disorders.
• Compassion Focussed Therapy for Depression.
The service is able to provide access to the highly specialist CAMHS services provided by the CAMHS Clinical Academic Group in the UK.
201 - 205 Al-Montazah Tower
PO Box: 41763
Tel: +971 2666 2655
Fax: +971 2666 2654
brought to you by