We can provide training courses and/or workshops on a range of subjects. These can be individually tailored.
Examples of workshops:
- Introduction to Mental Health Difficulties in Children and Adolescents.
- Supporting children with Autism Spectrum and related disorders.
- Assessing risk, resilience and self-harm.
- Supporting Children who Self-harm (including those who markedly restrict their eating).
- Supporting children with anxiety, Obsessional Compulsive Disorders and related disorders
- The impact of parental mental ill health and domestic violence on children and young people
- Helping pupils and parents with the pressure of examinations and exam preparation
- Working with children and young people who have been bullied.
- Working with hard-to-engage families.
- Understanding child and adolescent bereavement.
- Recognizing the symptoms of mental ill health and promoting resilience
- Workshops on specific areas of difficulty including depression and mood disorders, restrictive eating patterns, anorexia, behavioral disorders, post-traumatic stress.
The service is able to provide access to the highly specialist CAMHS services provided by the CAMHS Clinical Academic Group in the UK.